- Durable construction guaranteed not to break , no matter your weight , now matter how many pushups your exercise program calls for
- Base simply attaches to handles , and can be easily removed for storage or travel – take your push ups equipment with you anywhere!
- Handles are at the perfect angle to prevent wrist fatigue so you can maximize your results for your upper body exercises
- Foam handle covers provide a secure grip , are soft and comfortable , and increase the width of the handle to match your hand’s curves for better athletic performance
- Different positioning of the stands quickly targets different muscle groups for a better fitness workout
You get a pair ( two stands ) when you make this purchase . Define sharp pectoral muscles ( pecs ) , powerful biceps and triceps . Work out your stomach and abs to maximize your muscle toning routine . It’s possible to do a total upper body workout , simulating bench press , ultra push ups , just by twisting the angle of the bars . From basic straight up pushups to the most advanced one arm techniques , ease the strain on your wrists , travel with a lightweight piece of gym equipment , and develop your core like never before . Great for both men and women , even kids . Beginners and professionals alike will love these stands , as they are easy to use , and tough enough for the most demanding workout and strength conditioning . Do your WOD with confidence by using these durable stands , get going toward your personal goal , and push your body to the limit . Power , size , & definition are all attainable by using these push up stands with a few easy exercises .
Don’t buy chrome , metal , or steel push-up bars for your home , they only rust , and have sharp edges . Our simple stands will quickly become your favorite part of your workout program , because they are light , require no manual assembly with thumb screws , and transport easily so you can grab them and go , and be fit anywhere life takes you , any time you want to use them .
Do you want incredible definition and tone to your chest and arms ? You spend valuable time in the gym lifting and building mass . You’re where you want to be in terms of size , now it’s time to get those muscles cut and make them look incredible . You can try using your hands on the floor to do push ups , but that’s crazy . It takes longer and hurts your wrists .